Adding oral NINLARO to Rd significantly extends PFS in RRMM patients treated with 2–3 prior lines of therapy5
In the ITT population at 14.7 months’ median follow-up, oral NINLARO + Rd demonstrated superior PFS rates vs placebo+ Rd (HR 0.742 (95% Cl 0.587, 0.939; p=0.012))1
- In the pre-defined, stratified subgroup of patients who received 2–3 prior lines of therapy, PFS was significantly extended for NINLARO + Rd versus placebo + Rd (median not reached vs 12.9 months; HR 0.58, 95% CI 0.40–0.84, p=0.0033)5*
- At 23 months' median follow-up, median OS was not reached for either group (HR 0.65, 95% CI 0.41–1.02)6
Adding oral NINLARO to Rd extends PFS across a broad group of patients vs placebo + Rd1,2
A favourable effect on PFS with NINLARO + Rd was observed across a broad range of patients
- High‑risk cytogenetics
- 2 to 3 prior lines
- Prior Pl exposure
- Mild-to-moderate renal impairment
- As multiple myeloma is a heterogeneous disease, benefit may vary across subgroups2
Adding oral NINLARO to Rd extends PFS irrespective of patients' cytogenetic risk profile3
Oral NINLARO + Rd patients responded rapidly2
Oral NINLARO + Rd patients' responses deepened with sustained treatment4
- Moreau P, Masszi T, Grzasko N. N Engl J Med. 2016;374:1621-34.
- NINLARO (ixazomib capsules) Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Avet-Loiseau H, Bahlis N, Chng W-J, et al. Haematologica 2016;101(S1) Abstract p269.
- Moreau P, Masszi T, Grzasko N. N Engl J Med. 2016;374:1621-34, Supplemental Appendix. Available at http://www.nejm.org/doi/suppl/10.1056/NEJMoa1516282/suppl_file/nejmoa1516282_appendix.pdf. Accessed January 2017.
- Mateos M-V, Masszi T, Grzasko N, et al. Haematologica. 2017;102:1767-1775.
- Takeda Data on File - UK/DF/1708/0009.