Oral NINLARO is available in several strengths to allow for dose modification1
- 4 mg is the usual recommended starting dose1
No dose adjustment is required for:1
- Body surface area or weight
- Elderly patients older than 65 years
- Patients with mild or moderate renal impairment (creatinine clearance ≥ 30mL/min)
- Patients with mild hepatic impairment (total bilirubin ≤ ULN and AST > ULN or total bilirubin >1 to 1.5 x ULN and any AST)
Use the recommended starting dose of 3 mg in patients with:1
- moderate (total bilirubin > 1.5-3 x ULN) or severe (total bilirubin > 3 x ULN) hepatic impairment
- severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance < 30 mL/min) or end-stage renal disease requiring dialysis#
- For additional information regarding lenalidomide and dexamethasone, please refer to each respective SmPC
#NINLARO is not dialysable and, therefore, can be administered without regard to the timing of dialysis
NINLARO Patient Support Programme (PSP)
This NINLARO Patient Support Programme (PSP) has been designed to help patients familiarise themselves with the NINLARO based triplet regimen. The programme is intended for patients that are currently receiving or are about to initiate treatment with the NINLARO regimen.
To download a copy of the booklet, which provides further information on the programme for Healthcare Professional click here
- NINLARO (ixazomib capsules) Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Moreau P, Masszi T, Grzasko N. N Engl J Med. 2016;374:1621-34.
- REVLIMID 25 mg Summary of Product Characteristics. Available at https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/29490.
- Takeda Data on File - UK/DF/1701/0001.
- Takeda Data on File - UK/DF/1611/0018.
- Protocol for Moreau P, Masszi T, Grzasko N. N Engl J Med. 2016;374:1621-34.