Concomitant medicinal products1
- Antiviral prophylaxis should be considered in patients being treated with NINLARO to decrease the risk of herpes zoster reactivation
- Patients included in studies with NINLARO who received antiviral prophylaxis had a lower incidence of herpes zoster infection compared to patients who did not receive prophylaxis
- Thromboprophylaxis is recommended in patients being treated with NINLARO in combination with lenalidomide and dexamethasone, and should be based on an assessment of the patient's underlying risks and clinical status
- As NINLARO is administered in combination with lenalidomide and dexamethasone, refer to the SmPC for these medicinal products for additional concomitant medicinal products that may be required
NINLARO Patient Support Programme (PSP)
This NINLARO Patient Support Programme (PSP) has been designed to help patients familiarise themselves with the NINLARO based triplet regimen. The programme is intended for patients that are currently receiving or are about to initiate treatment with the NINLARO regimen.
To download a copy of the booklet, which provides further information on the programme for Healthcare Professional click here
- NINLARO (ixazomib capsules) Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Moreau P, Masszi T, Grzasko N. N Engl J Med. 2016;374:1621-34.
- REVLIMID 25 mg Summary of Product Characteristics. Available at https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/29490.
- Takeda Data on File - UK/DF/1701/0001.
- Takeda Data on File - UK/DF/1611/0018.
- Protocol for Moreau P, Masszi T, Grzasko N. N Engl J Med. 2016;374:1621-34.