NINLARO is an oral approach to proteasome inhibition, designed to deliver sustained efficacy in RRMM1,2
NINLARO is the first and only oral PI licensed in combination with Rd for the treatment of adult patients with MM who have received at least 1 prior therapy1
NINLARO + Rd significantly extends PFS vs Rd alone and offers a manageable side effect profile with the convenience of an all-oral regimen1,2
NINLARO ordering process for UK Healthcare Professionals
NINLARO is available in 3 strengths:
|Name||Strength||Pack Size||EAN Code||PIP Code|
|Ninlaro (ixazomib)||4 mg||3 capsules||5035382000022||404-0960|
|Ninlaro (ixazomib)||3 mg||3 capsules||5035382000015||404-0952|
|Ninlaro (ixazomib)||2.3 mg||3 capsules||5035382000008||404-0945|
Takeda is partnering with SpringMed Solutions to distribute NINLARO in the UK.
Customer Services and Lead Times:
SpringMed Solutions 4 Petre Road, Clayton Business Park, Clayton Le Moors, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 5JB Email: email@example.com Tel: 08455 240047 Fax: 01254 238605
- Orders received by SpringMed on Monday to Thursday by 15:30 for delivery to the UK mainland will be shipped the same day and delivered the next day.*
- Orders received on Friday before 15:30 will be processed that day and delivered on Monday. If the Monday is a bank holiday then the order will be shipped on Tuesday and delivered by Wednesday at the latest.
*There are certain geographical locations where there will be a 48 hour delivery lead time. These will be notified upon receipt of the order.
NINLARO Patient Support Programme (PSP)
This NINLARO Patient Support Programme (PSP) has been designed to help patients familiarise themselves with the NINLARO based triplet regimen. The programme is intended for patients that are currently receiving or are about to initiate treatment with the NINLARO regimen.
To download a copy of the booklet, which provides further information on the programme for Healthcare Professional click here
- NINLARO (ixazomib capsules) Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Moreau P, Masszi T, Grzasko N. N Engl J Med. 2016;374:1621-34.
- REVLIMID 25 mg Summary of Product Characteristics. Available at https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/29490.
- Takeda Data on File - UK/DF/1701/0001.
- Takeda Data on File - UK/DF/1611/0018.
- Protocol for Moreau P, Masszi T, Grzasko N. N Engl J Med. 2016;374:1621-34.