NINLARO (ixazomib) + Rd significantly extends PFS vs Rd alone and offers
a manageable side effect profile with the convenience of an all-oral regimen1,2
NINLARO: the first and only oral proteasome inhibitor licensed in combination with lenalidomide and dexamethasone (Rd) for treatment of adult patients with multiple myeloma who have received at least 1 prior therapy2
NINLARO (ixazomib) is now recommended by NICE via the CDF:
NINLARO (ixazomib) with lenalidomide and dexamethasone (Rd) is recommended for use within the Cancer Drugs Fund (CDF) as an option for treating multiple myeloma (MM) in adults if they have already had 2 or 3 previous lines of therapy and the conditions of the managed access agreement for ixazomib are followed7
Adding oral NINLARO to Rd extends PFS across a broad group of patients compared with Rd alone1,2
A long-term treatment approach in RRMM should address efficacy, tolerability and patient burden.3 However, long-term treatment in MM remains a challenge with a number of current therapeutic options.4 Adding oral NINLARO to Rd extends PFS across a broad group of patients irrespective of cytogenetic risk, compared with Rd alone.1
Takeda Oncology has developed a range of information and support tools designed for patients prescribed NINLARO
- Moreau P, Masszi T, Grzasko N. N Engl J Med. 2016;374:1621-34.
- NINLARO (ixazomib capsules) Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Palumbo A, Niesvizky R. Leuk Res. 2012;36(suppl 1):S19-S26.
- McCarthy PL, Palumbo A. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2014;28(5):839-859.
- Vincenz L, Jäger R, O'Dwyer M, Samali A. Mol Cancer Ther. 2013;12(6):831-843.
- White-Gilbertson S, Hua Y, Liu B. Front Genet. 2013;4(109):1-8.
- NICE Final Appraisal Determination - Ixazomib, with lenalidomide and dexamethasone for relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma https://www.england.nhs.uk/cancer/cdf/cancer-drugs-fund-list/ Accessed August 2018